Looking for Wheel and Tire Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Wheel and Tire Suggestions

I'm getting to the point to where I need to order the wheel and tire combination for my 46 Old Street Rod, and I'm looking for suggestions n what you think woúld look good on it.

I'm really not into super tall wheel and rubber band tires. I am into aluminum - but I'm open to consider almost anything.

Post photos of either the wheel, of a street rod with a wheel tire combo you think would look good on the car.
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Bought a set of five of these and will put on either 235/60-15 or 225/70-15
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Working...
    X