Street Rod Photo Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Rod Photo Thread

This is a photo discussion thread where members can post photos of Street Rods.

I believe that's a lightly modified Auburn
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Another Lead Sled Merc

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Nice lines, not sure about the wheels

Comment

Uber Old School

Comment

a couple of Willys

Comment

more!

Comment

street Rod Version

Comment

another Willys

Comment

More of a Kustom, but..

I've got an A100 Pickup, and I like this look

Comment

Magenta

Comment

More of a Kustom than a Street Rod

Comment

Race War Paint on Shoe Box

Comment

Flames

Comment

Long and Low

Comment

Highly Customized Stude Bulletnose

Comment

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X