Olds 455 Engine Brackets for Street Rod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olds 455 Engine Brackets for Street Rod

I have a 46 Olds Fastback that I'm putting together as a Street Rod, which has a Old's front clip, 455, and Trans.

It currently has power steering and alternator brackets (no Ac) from a mid 70s Full size Olds - that s spread pretty wide. While it fits, it takes up the entire width of the engine bay. I'd like to add AC and need to be pointed in the right direction. I want to stay V Belt, over Serpentine, and wondering what options are available to go narrow and tall for alternator, power steering, and Ac Compressor - instead of wide and low.

Please post links if you have them. I'd like to do it economically but look good. That said, I'll consider all options, even the more expensive.

Also interested in aftermarket AC opinions
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Visitors

Collapse

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X