What's The Story on your Motorhome?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's The Story on your Motorhome?

What do you like and dislike about it, the dealer you bought it from, and the manufacturer.

Mine is a 2015 Entegra Anthem 42DEQ. http://www.entegracoach.com/motorhomes/anthem/

I bought it from Dixie in Hammond, LA. It has four slides, Spartan Mountain Master chassis, IFS front suspension, Cummins ISL 450hp engine, Alison 3000 6-Speed transmission, three 15000 BTU acunits, Onan 12500 Genset, dishwasher, washer and drier, 150 gal fuel tank, Michelin tires, two Inverters, two roof mounted solar panels, water hose and power cable on electric reels, Girard awnings, outside entertainment, security system, under coach freezer, central vacuum, full length sliding cargo tray, Aqua Hot diesel water and in floor heating, residential refrigerator/freezer, tiled shower, china electric toilet, king size air number bed, queen size air number sleeper sofa, fireplace, three TVs, electric day and night shades, in motion satellite dish, and it is all controlled through an iPad. it currently has 35000 miles on it.

http://www.entegracoach.com/uploads/files/brochures/Entegra%20Coach%20Brochure.pdf

I bought from Dixie because they were the lowest price, but frankly I've not but fully satisfied with their service department.

On the other hand I'm very satisfied with Entegra. I just returned from the factory for warranty service. Their warranty is two years or 24000 miles. Despite the miles on my coach they honored the warranty. You bring the coach to them and they have 24 50 amp hookups. They get your coach at 6:30am and return to your spot at 3pm. There is a very comfortable customer lounge.

In my case, I had five days worth of stuff to be done, and went to visit family. My list was an awning not reeling properly, an air conditioner not working, a toll shade not reeling, a catch on the trash drawer, stereo not working properly, an air bag not holding air when parked, a squeaky driver's seat and a loose toilet paper roller. Not only was all of this properly fixed - but they performed a PDI which discovered a slight leak in windshield after they put in their rain room, two markers lights out, a turn signal bulb out, a under compartment door needing adjustment, and a awning seal needing adjustment. They also have two Spartan techs there who performed a Spartan and Cummins recalls. It all went without a hitch and I'm very pleasantly surprised it was all done correctly and on time. They even replaced a tailpipe that I crushed jack-knifing a trailer.

This is my eighth coach since 1994, and it is my favorite. Better than my American Eagle. I pull an Aluminum stacker with two NSS cars, golf cart, full toolbox, and ten tubs of parts in trailer. I generally run five MPH over the limit - which is 75 in Texas. Pulls hard, accelerates quickly, and comfortable to drive and steer. Never been in a campground, and boondoggle everywhere I go.

So tell us about your coach and what you like and dislike about it.
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

In March I traded my 2015 Entegra Anthem for a hew 2017 Entegra Anthem at Dixie RV, so you could say that I'm still happy with Entegra. I bought at Dixie RV. Their after sale customer service absolutely sucks, as did their Pre Delivery Inspection - but they had the best price.
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Visitors

Collapse

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X