Rare Autograph of Doug 'The Thug' Duell | eBay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Autograph of Doug 'The Thug' Duell | eBay

Doug ‘The Thug’ Duell Autograph. Doug Duell – The Man, The Myth, Legend. However, this is all for the benefit of Doug’s favorite charity – Santa Clothes Club in Evansville, IN. This charity provides warm clothes to children in need. | eBay!
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Doug ‘The Thug’ Duell Autograph
    This auction is for the only known Doug Duell autograph next to the Front Page photo of the Drag’n Wag’n on the Vol 15 Issue 3 of Motorsport America newspaper.
    Doug Duell – The Man, The Myth, Legend.
    The man who won five National Championships in Nostalgia Super Stock.
    The man who’s Kia and Hyundai dealerships have helped the South Korean economy so much, that citizens carry prayer cards with his photo, and is affectionately known there as “Papason”.
    The man who is the co-founder of Team Thug.
    The man so sexy that he’s had to block Stormy Daniels on his cellphone because she won’t take “No” for an answer.
    The man whose backstage passes, when filming commercials, is the hottest ticket in Evansville, IN.
    The man who is such a medical miracle, that his blood is used to produce Antivenom for Fire Ant bites.
    The man who created the how to do Pilates in Your Motorhome Video called "Pilates Between Rounds"
    The man so desirable, that Sporting Women have his framed photo on their nightstands, and turn it around when working.
    The man who created a wireless/Bluetooth under dash launch control and driveshaft spin monitor the size of a postage stamp.
    The man known at the AKC as “The Airedale Whisperer”.

Yup, I’m one of Doug’s buds busting his nuts by sending my daughter to get his autograph on this newspaper, and now putting on eBay. However, this is all for the benefit of Doug’s favorite charity – Santa Clothes Club in Evansville, IN. This charity provides warm clothes to children in need. Do an Internet search for “Santa Clothes Club” for more info. I will donate 100% of the net proceeds (Bid less Paypal and Seller Fee charged me) to Santa Clothes Club, by handing Doug a check at Dave Duell Classic Drivers Dinner next month.
    So, who would want to buy this autograph?
    • Anyone who worships Doug Duell as their hero, and wants to frame this and display in their gameroom or race trailer.
    • Anyone wanting to suck up to further their career.
    • Savvy collectors to display in their private collection now and planning to auction this rare autograph at Sotheby’s Auction in the future.
    • Someone who hates his guts so much that they want to wipe their Dupa with it
    • A NSS racer wanting to donate as the “Booby Prize" at the Dave Duell Classic Driver’s Diner Raffle
    • You are Stormy Daniels and this is the best you can expect
    • You are South Korean and appreciate what he's done to your country's GNP
    • You are a Sporting Girl and this will make you the envy of your coworkers
    • Your Canary needs cage paper
    • You are a fisherman and need guts wrapper
    • You think Doug is someone else
    • You are also in this issue and can’t get a copy any other way
    • You feel Santa Clothes Club a very honorable charity and want to help

Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Working...
    X