Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live from Atlanta NMCA

A thread to discuss the NMCA NMRA race at Atlanta dragway April 6-9
    We are about a week out. We will pull in line on Wednesday.

Who is planning to be there?

1. Brent Wheeler
    2. Andrew Wheeler
    3. Barry Camp
    4. Ron Tiller
    5. Robert Killian
    6. Randy Bennett in his new AMX
    Last edited by 66coronet; 03-29-2017, 09:19 PM.

There is a test n tune on Thursday from 1-6. It cost $25 for us.

Comment

I'll mosey on up Thursday. Hope to get there in time for at least one test run.

Comment

Is this a test isn't the event in April

Comment

Can add Beemer and Boucier making the ride from Mi. to the list

Comment

I'll be there in Whale. You can bet that 00, Dichicco, and Doug the Thug will be there.

I'll load up Tuesday and spend night at shop so Buster and I can leave at 6am Wednesday and hopefully be there at midnight.
            Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
            Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

1. Brent Wheeler
              2. Andrew Wheeler
              3. Barry Camp
              4. Ron Tiller
              5. Robert Killian
              6. Randy Bennett in his new AMX
              7. Al Wilson
              8. Gary Beemer
              9. Boucier
              10. Dave Schultz
              11. 00 Joe
              12. Mike Dichicco
              13. Doug Duell

Comment

If you're hitting 85 from Southwest - plan accordingly from bridge collapse

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Ten day weather forecast

Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Commerce, GA (30529) with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

Comment

Radar in Motion
                    Interactive Commerce, GA (30529)weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

Comment

Be there about 7 Wednesday night.....

Comment

We are in stacking. It should be interesting to see how they do this with all the water.

It appers we have the following in line:

barry camp
                        ron tiller
                        robert killian
                        gary bates
                        brent wheeler
                        andrew wheeler

Could be more but I'm not getting out to see

Comment

Friday morning video report

Comment

final q sheet

Comment

Image may contain: text
                              Ladder

Comment

Working...
                              X