Live From Bradenton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live From Bradenton

This is the Official Live At Discussion on the NMCA race in Bradenton, Fl on March 9-12 be all discussions before, during and after the race.

Rumor is that there will be a Paid ($25) Test and Tune on Thursday after parking and Teching In.

There will also be a Battle of NMC vs NSS race.

Copy and paste the below adding your name if you'll be racing at Bradenton.
    1. Dave Schultz
    2. Doug Duell
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

1. Dave Schultz
    2. Doug Duell
    3. Al Wilson

Comment

Here is the scoop on the Bradenton race. NSS racers will be able to park starting on Tuesday. Thursday morning you will pay the entry fee. On Wednesday you can pitch in on track rental with other racers. Thursday we are able to test and tune for $25. Thursday night Anne and I are hosting a NSS cookout at our home in Bradenton. Time should be from 5-9. The address is 548 Mast Dr in Bradenton. I will arrange for a free shuttle to get you from the track to the cookout and back to the track. Our home is about 11 miles from the track....Anne will prepare lots of food and have plenty of cold beer. NSS racers, families and crew members are all welcome. More details at the track. Friday-Sunday will be our normal race format except Saturday afternoon NMCA is having a NMC vs NMCA Shootout sponsored by Afco Racing and Rollins Automotive. More details at the track. Looking forward to see you all at the track, Doug

Comment

Other item.....the DragnWagn is fixed and already down here in Florida!!!!!!!

Comment

Randy Stansbury will be there.

Comment

1. Dave Schultz
            2. Doug Duell
            3. Al Wilson
            4. Randy Stansbury

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

My plan s to have cars finished by Wednesday, load Thursday, and leave early Friday to Memphis. Race there Saturday and Sunday. Leave early Monday and get to Lake City Monday night, and get to Bradenton track mid day Tuesday.

Comment

00 Joe is already here in Bradenton

Comment

Frees racing?

Who do you know that will be at race?

Comment

We will hit the road Wednesday morning early.
                    1. Dave Schultz
                    2. Doug Duell
                    3. Al Wilson
                    4. Randy Stansbury
                    5. Ron Tiller
                    6. Barry Camp
                    7. Brent Wheeler
                    8. Andrew Wheeler
                    9. 00 Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hippie View Post
                      My plan s to have cars finished by Wednesday, load Thursday, and leave early Friday to Memphis. Race there Saturday and Sunday. Leave early Monday and get to Lake City Monday night, and get to Bradenton track mid day Tuesday.
                      "cars" did you get a stocker Dave?
                      If so what did you get?

Comment

Frees will not be here racing. Still working on a Stocker combo for the Texas Thugman.

Comment

Originally posted by NSS Guy View Post

"cars" did you get a stocker Dave?
                          If so what did you get?
                          I don't know if I can have a stocker ready fr this year. Want to observe the first couple of races, and then see if I can do something with the Demon as a 72 or 71 (just a grill difference) and get to work on something for next year.

Comment

Camp Thug has been established

So far here:

1. Me
                            2. Doug
                            3. DiChicco
                            4.Tiller
                            5. Barry the Ferry
                            6. 00 Joe

There's a bunch of people renting the track tomorrow for testing, and splitting the cost. If it gets to$100 or less I'll play.

Buster and I took a lap around the track this morning, Exactly.1.83 miles. Busters ass was dragging the last half mile.

All of the NSS racers went out for dinner, while I stayed behind to defend the Camp. Not to worry - ate well.

Comment

after first round of Qualifying

Next qualifying at 8:30Am Saturday and final qualifying 2 pm.

;live on the Internet

Comment

Working...
                              X