Mopars at the Motorplex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mopars at the Motorplex

Just making initial announcement that the 10th annual Mopars at the Motorplex race will be held this year on April 1, 2017

It will be at the Texas Motorplex and all makes of NSS cars are welcome. The website at www.moparsatthemotorplex.com will be updated soon with more info !!
    Mike Miller
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    Webmaster for: Miller Performance - Ronnie Sox - Butch Leal - Cowtown Mopars

So $1200.00 for a NSS win? with a $40.00 entry fee? Will the money be held in an escrow account prior to the race?

Comment

Bill Boon is working all of that out right now. Not real sure on the payouts.... that is why you need to check the website for updates
      Mike Miller

Comment

All payouts guaranteed !!!

S
        Category Additional fee Payouts
        Evolution Custom Auto Modern Hemi Shootout $40.00 Win $1200, R/U $600
        Texas Trailer Man Electronics $40.00 Win $1000, R/U $500
        Nostalgia Super Stock $40.00 Win $1200, R/U $500
        Nickles Auto Works Super Pro $40.00 Win $800, R/U $400
        Pro $40.00 Win $700, R/U $300
        DOT $20.00 Win $400, R/U $200
        Dealer Managers Cup Race $10.00 Winner takes trophy for a year
        Test-n-Tune $10.00 Prizes, giveaways
        All judged Car Show No fee Plaques, goodie bags, prizes
        Show-n-Shine No fee Goodie bags
        Swap Meet No fee Goodie bags

Comment

If you look at that page again at the top it says 2012 payouts..... it has not been updated YET
          Mike Miller

Comment

Oh Ok, no idea why they would run a 4 year old ad, but let us now when they decide.

Comment

That is because I am not in charge
              Mike Miller

Comment

If I can get my car back together and ready, I plan on going to this race.

Comment

Working...
                X