Clear All

Originally posted by DennisH View Post
    The link works fine for me.

Dennis
    Works for me, thanks for posting.

Comment

I guess it's this junk a-- Acer pos

Comment

We had 22-24 NSS cars, no off brand cars. There were only 7 hemi cars that run different rules (tires, transbrake, dial in) so they combined the classes. They ran the hemi cars until one was left then he went in with the nss cars (semi final) for saturday race and quater final for sunday race.
        The starting line at kilkare is awesome!! my cars 60ft varied 1.46-1.47 for 13 passes over the weekend.

Comment

Worked for me too, at least on the iPad
          Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
          Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
          Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

was there any spectators there? didn't see any in the pictures

Comment

Congratulations Jim Guy on your win!

Comment

Originally posted by longram60 View Post
                Congratulations Jim Guy on your win!
                Correction, Bob Marshall beat me in the final for Saturday's race that was completed Sunday.
                Sunday was also his birthday, 72 years young!

Comment

Originally posted by NSS Guy View Post
                  Correction, Bob Marshall beat me in the final for Saturday's race that was completed Sunday.
                  Sunday was also his birthday, 72 years young!
                  He's a legend, no doubt. I stand corrected, got that from a post by Josh.

Comment

They combined teh Hemi class with NSS since only 6 Hemi cars. Hemi cars ran together until 1 remained and then join NSS in the semi-final round. MMW Hemi class can run transbrakes and 14x32 tires. Sunday's winner was Tom Ewing, first year running in NSS, dark blue 64 Plymouth NSS/B, he did a great job Sunday.

Comment

good job anyway Jim, you were probably in awe racing a legend and just sat there an stared at his car on the starting line an forgot to go. I would have! ha. ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Racer View Post
                        good job anyway Jim, you were probably in awe racing a legend and just sat there an stared at his car on the starting line an forgot to go. I would have! ha. ha.
                        John and I ate dinner with Bob and Leonard at a Norwalk Mopar race several years ago. Bob is a Super nice guy and Leonard is the ultimate crew chief. Both great people.

Comment

Originally posted by NSS Guy View Post
                          They combined teh Hemi class with NSS since only 6 Hemi cars. Hemi cars ran together until 1 remained and then join NSS in the semi-final round. MMW Hemi class can run transbrakes and 14x32 tires. Sunday's winner was Tom Ewing, first year running in NSS, dark blue 64 Plymouth NSS/B, he did a great job Sunday.
                          Let me get this right. There was a posted purse for Hemi of $3000 each day (1500/500/300/100). There was a posted purse of $3000 for N/SS each day. Hemi can run a brake and N/SS can't. Yet they all ran together with one purse. What was the payout? $6000 each day? I hear no KOS, Sportsman and Pro were combined as well. Just curious.
                          Doug

Comment

Originally posted by dvw View Post
                            Let me get this right. There was a posted purse for Hemi of $3000 each day (1500/500/300/100). There was a posted purse of $3000 for N/SS each day. Hemi can run a brake and N/SS can't. Yet they all ran together with one purse. What was the payout? $6000 each day? I hear no KOS, Sportsman and Pro were combined as well. Just curious.
                            Doug

Yep sounds like a cluster to me ------ glad I didn't go.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X