This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Events - Let's start to enter into the calendar

If you look at the bottom of the Index Page (www.NSS-Racing.com/forums) you will see a list of NSS Events for the next 365 days.

I have added the NMCA Events -- but the rest of you will need to collaborate on races like the Victory, Hot Rod Reunion, Holly Springs, Norwalk, Commerce, Mopars at the Plex, and any other NSS race, meeting, or other important event.

This isn't rocket science, and only take 1 minute per event.

1. Click Calendar at the top of any forum page
    2. Click the "Add an Event" bottom on the right side
    3. Enter the title of the event -- with a prefix of the series (IE: NMCA, Victory, NHRA, ...)
    4. Click the Single day or Multi-day tab, based on if the event spans more than one day or not.
    5. Enter the start/end day and time
    6. Give some details (like Location), including a web address (if there is one) in the detail box.

The sooner you list you favorite event -- the better chance of participation in it.
    Visitors can come to the site for a quick view of all available events, and make their plans in advance.

If you have any questions or problems with this -- post the question or problem here so you can get the resolution answer.

I need some help with others participating on getting these dates entered
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

OK Sticky,,, I am computer literate, but where in the hell is the 2014 Schedule Posted< I can't seem to find it??
    Need your guidance on this please.

Thanks

Comment

Directly below the Forum button is a calendar button. You'll find it there.
      Cheers

Comment

Thanks, But I'm looking for the "schedule" as usually posted, not a calendar to put input into with no events listed.....

Comment

That will teach me to read and post without my glasses on. Sorry about that.

Comment

On the main forum page, go all the way to the bottom and you will see the upcoming events for the next year. Some days have multiple events so look at it carefully.

Dennis
            http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dennis-hays/61/9b0/9a

Comment

Hi all. I have updated the calendar with the Bob George Racing Championship Series races this year. They are June 14-15 and August 16-17. We will be having an all make NSS race with a loose rule set. Ie no tire size restrictions and allowing single carb entries.

Thank you very much for the calendar.

AJ Casini

Comment

Originally posted by ajcasini View Post
                Hi all. I have updated the calendar with the Bob George Racing Championship Series races this year. They are June 14-15 and August 16-17. We will be having an all make NSS race with a loose rule set. Ie no tire size restrictions and allowing single carb entries.

Thank you very much for the calendar.

AJ Casini

Since you now posted this on a true NSS site please post up the "loose rules" and see what kind of feedback you get.

You already know how I feel about the "loose rules" and maybe I will see if others agree or disagree with me on the intent of the class/rules.

Russ
                sigpic

Comment

Local race, local rules..... Trying to draw the NMCA, Victory and 442 entries. Too far for me to go, but I wish them the best!
                  1965 Malibu SS - "Tennessee Flash" NSS

Comment

Hey guys all of the rules are on our website and facebook page. http://www.bgrchampionshipseries.com

Major differences in rules:

1. No rear tire size limit.
                    2. Single Dominator carb allowed.

Comment

Working...
                    X