I have added the NMCA Events -- but the rest of you will need to collaborate on races like the Victory, Hot Rod Reunion, Holly Springs, Norwalk, Commerce, Mopars at the Plex, and any other NSS race, meeting, or other important event.
This isn't rocket science, and only take 1 minute per event.
- Click Calendar at the top of any forum page
- Click the "Add an Event" bottom on the right side
- Enter the title of the event -- with a prefix of the series (IE: NMCA, Victory, NHRA, ...)
- Click the Single day or Multi-day tab, based on if the event spans more than one day or not.
- Enter the start/end day and time
- Give some details (like Location), including a web address (if there is one) in the detail box.
The sooner you list you favorite event -- the better chance of participation in it.
Visitors can come to the site for a quick view of all available events, and make their plans in advance.
If you have any questions or problems with this -- post the question or problem here so you can get the resolution answer.
I need some help with others participating on getting these dates entered