2013 NSS Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NSS Events

If you look at the bottom of the Index Page (www.NSS-Racing.com/forums) you will see a list of NSS Events for the next 365 days.

I have added the NMCA Events -- but the rest of you will need to collaborate on races like the Victory, Hot Rod Reunion, Holly Springs, Norwalk, Commerce, Mopars at the Plex, and any other NSS race, meeting, or other important event.

This isn't rocket science, and only take 1 minute per event.
    1. Click Calendar at the top of any forum page
    2. Click the "Add an Event" bottom on the right side
    3. Enter the title of the event -- with a prefix of the series (IE: NMCA, Victory, NHRA, ...)
    4. Click the Single day or Multi-day tab, based on if the event spans more than one day or not.
    5. Enter the start/end day and time
    6. Give some details (like Location), including a web address (if there is one) in the detail box.

The sooner you list you favorite event -- the better chance of participation in it.
    Visitors can come to the site for a quick view of all available events, and make their plans in advance.

If you have any questions or problems with this -- post the question or problem here so you can get the resolution answer.
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

After adding your event, please go to the bottom of the Index page to verify it shows up.

If it does not, one of the most common reasons will be in correct date -- most often year. Edit the event (you can use you back button) and resave.

If it is a multil day event -- there will be an entry for each day of the event. I'd prefer it didn't -- but there is not other option. If your end dat is correct -- it will cause too many or too few entries.

Comment

I just added the Norwalk race, and I will add the Victory ones tomorrow.

Dennis
      http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dennis-hays/61/9b0/9a

Comment

I added the Hot Rod Reunion. It's the day before Dave's Birthday, which happens to be on Father's Day!

2nd best race of the year!

Holly Springs, MS schedule won't be out for a month or so. I'll add those as the dates firm-up.
        1965 Malibu SS - "Tennessee Flash" NSS

Comment

Mucho gracias on the help

Comment

Originally posted by DennisH View Post
            I just added the Norwalk race, and I will add the Victory ones tomorrow.

Dennis
            Is this race part of the Victory series or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by beemergary View Post
              Is this race part of the Victory series or something else?
              Doug Duell had posted a thread earlier that this was a new Nostalgia event similar to the Hot Rod Reunion -- and that they'd be running the Standardized NSS rules (I think NSSA).

Comment

Any organization running a NSS Race is encouraged to add it to the calendar. The purpose is to promote these races to racers, fans, magazine coverage, .....

422, Midwest, Northwest, NMCA, Victory, Santa Clothes, Barry's Commerce races, Mopars on the Strip, Mopars on the Plex, ... -- let's get them all listed if a NSS race, meeting, swap meet, show,...

Comment

I just added the confirmed Victory events. One of their events and Norwalks new one are the same weekend, I hope they don't interfere with each other too much.

Dennis

Comment

Since the calendar uses a comma to separate two events in the same day, I thine using a hyphen between the event and the city will cause confusion tan using a comma between the event and city.

I appreciate the help

Comment

Originally posted by The Whale View Post
                      Doug Duell had posted a thread earlier that this was a new Nostalgia event similar to the Hot Rod Reunion -- and that they'd be running the Standardized NSS rules (I think NSSA).
                      Anybody got any info on this event? Working on my 2013 event calendar.

Comment

From what Doug posted...

It is being put on by the Norwalk track people. It is a Nostalgia event that will this year have a NSS class.

Comment

http://summitmotorsportspark.com/Eve...Suede%20Cruise

Dennis

Comment

Just a reminder that if you know of a NSS event not listed on the bottom of the forum's index page, add it to the calendar.

Comment

Working...
                            X