• Show
Clear All

• Monster Mopar Roll Call

June 8th-10th at Gateway Motorsports Park
    www.monstermopar.com
    Monster Mopar Weekend
    June 8th, 9th, 10th @ Gateway Motorsports Park St Louis, MO
    September 21st, 22nd, 23rd @ Indianapolis Raceway Park

Josh, we've got it penciled-in. Being the weekend before the Hot Rod Reunion (which is chiseled in stone!), maka it a little iffy. Two weekends in a row, plus missed work, makes it tough. Really hope to race with you this year. Last year at Indy, you did a bang-up job!
    1965 Malibu SS - "Tennessee Flash" NSS

Comment

Josh, I will be there with my BBQ Rig in tow! I think there will be a few Victory NSS Cars there as well.... We can't wait, I'll spread the word at Byron this weekend. I'll see you next the next Friday at Indy when we test the Funny Car. Thanks for all of your help,
      Chris Schneider.

Comment

WHat the .... Chris, no car?....Me and Slim planning on hauling big ugly up

Comment

Yes it's true, I sold my 65 a year ago. Now I am just a lowly Race Director and Funny Car Pilot and part time BBQ-er. I named my BBQ trailer The Big Ugly, I wonder where I got that from?????? See you there, bring your appetite,
          Chris.

Comment

Be there with the DragnWagn and the DragPak!

Comment

I'm glad you are coming Doug. It wouldn't be the same without the DragnWagn at Monster Mopar! Be ready to eat BBQ Friday night, see you there.
              Chris.

Comment

Working...
              X