64 plymouth post door panel cores?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 plymouth post door panel cores?

Anybody have any? I'm having a bear of a time locating some. All of mine are shabby but I can make 3 of the 4 work. The drivers side rear is not usable, too far gone. I think the 64-65 post plymouths and the 64 dodge post are interchangeable. It would seem that the 62-63 plymouth post cars should work as well but some say no.

Chuck,
    Aren't you in Florida? Seems to me that Dvorak mentioned he had a bunch of cars out back at one time...

I'm in need of a set of '64 hardtop cores ('65 probably the same), and am having the same trouble.
    Steve Charette - NSS Newbie - NMCA NSS #7499
    '68 Plymouth Barracuda 499ci - motor in assembly
    '62 Plymouth Wagon 343hp 383 "Mr. Buttons" - in process
    '64 Plymouth 2drht Max Wedge clone - next up after wagon

Comment

Hey Steve, thanks for the tip. I'll have to give him a call. You may want to get a hold of Steve 479-430-4886
      I just talked with him a few days ago and I think he has several HT's he's parting out.

Chuck

Comment

Clay Kossuth (a fellow NSS Racer) owns Clay & Sons -- which is one of the largest Mopar Salvage yards in the country

696-257-4669

Comment

I talked with Clay over a week ago and he said he would get back to me but never heard from him again. I'm assuming he doesn't have any or I would have heard back from him by now.

Thanks anyway Dave.

Comment

I'd call him agian as he might have got busy or the weather sucked. He lives on a mountain and it sometime gets difficlult to get to some cars -- or he might have plain forgot.

Comment

ok, thanks, I'll try him again

Comment

Made the trip to Clays a couple of weeks ago and he didn't have any. I got a set of four door cores and spliced them together to make my own.

Comment

Thanks Muntz, that answers my questions.

Comment

Just scored a nice set of cores. Thanks to all that looked ror me and the advice\suggestions. \

Chuck

Comment

Working...
                    X