64 plymouth post door panel cores?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 plymouth post door panel cores?

Anybody have any? I'm having a bear of a time locating some. All of mine are shabby but I can make 3 of the 4 work. The drivers side rear is not usable, too far gone. I think the 64-65 post plymouths and the 64 dodge post are interchangeable. It would seem that the 62-63 plymouth post cars should work as well but some say no.

Chuck,
    Aren't you in Florida? Seems to me that Dvorak mentioned he had a bunch of cars out back at one time...

I'm in need of a set of '64 hardtop cores ('65 probably the same), and am having the same trouble.
    Steve Charette - NSS Newbie - NMCA NSS #7499
    '68 Plymouth Barracuda 499ci - motor in assembly
    '62 Plymouth Wagon 343hp 383 "Mr. Buttons" - in process
    '64 Plymouth 2drht Max Wedge clone - next up after wagon

Comment

Hey Steve, thanks for the tip. I'll have to give him a call. You may want to get a hold of Steve 479-430-4886
      I just talked with him a few days ago and I think he has several HT's he's parting out.

Chuck

Comment

Clay Kossuth (a fellow NSS Racer) owns Clay & Sons -- which is one of the largest Mopar Salvage yards in the country

696-257-4669
        Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
        Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

I talked with Clay over a week ago and he said he would get back to me but never heard from him again. I'm assuming he doesn't have any or I would have heard back from him by now.

Thanks anyway Dave.

Comment

I'd call him agian as he might have got busy or the weather sucked. He lives on a mountain and it sometime gets difficlult to get to some cars -- or he might have plain forgot.
            Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
            Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

ok, thanks, I'll try him again

Comment

Made the trip to Clays a couple of weeks ago and he didn't have any. I got a set of four door cores and spliced them together to make my own.

Comment

Thanks Muntz, that answers my questions.

Comment

Just scored a nice set of cores. Thanks to all that looked ror me and the advice\suggestions. \

Chuck

Comment

Working...
                    X