NSS at lay City Ky.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSS at lay City Ky.

Got an upcoming race at Clay City Ky. that is being put on by the track and Josh King. So Monster Mopar is going to have a 2 race season and will continue if it's supported. The race is a Mopar vs the World format so all makes are welcome in all classes. NSS is always open to all makes and will follow the NMCA rules. So don't put the cars away just yet and try and make this so we will have more to run next year also.

List of people I know of so far........

Jim Johnson
    Doug Wright
    Russ Konkowski
    Barry McAbe

sigpic

Sounds like a great race. 900 mile round trip is just a little outta my range......
    1965 Malibu SS - "Tennessee Flash" NSS

Comment

Anyone???? This is a Race each day with a payout each day for a $150.00 entry! Would love to get to at least 30 cars but hopefully more.
      sigpic

Comment

Link
        http://www.mpdragway.com/index.php/4...ssic-sep-24-25
        Looks to be a good event, for us about the same distance as BG, motel rates reasonable in Winchester, see you there, add me to the list, thanks, Bob Mosher, 67 Fairlane
        Last edited by FordEver; 09-10-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

We plan to be there with Brief Encounter. Also know of at least an additional 4 to 5 cars planning to come. We've raced there at this event for years and are excited that Josh is going to be involved. It's a great old time track and people at the track have always taken good care of us. Hoping for a large turnout for NSS.

Comment

1/4 mile?

Comment

Yes it is 1/4 mile and hooks good. Will put a video on facebook so you can see what it looks like. Rees

Comment

I went there a few years ago! Nice small time track! Friendly people! Watched an original Hemi Barracuda get destroyed almost cut the thing in half! Slid down the guard rail on it's side! Would like to go there again some time.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/mpdragway
                  Update, Earlier opening Friday and some racing Friday night.

Comment

byronstaged.jpgI'll be there, add Tom Hoffman to the list!

Comment

Good Luck Tom and be safe! see you in St. Louis

Comment

Thanks Steve!

Comment

I'm leaning ...... Mitch and T.D. are also maybes.....

Comment

Going to be a great weather weekend and a gamblers or just T&T on Friday and then a full race Saturday and a full race Sunday.

Can't be beat soooooooooo - be there!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm out. Two trailer blow-outs. I forgot just how old these tires were!

Changed one tire We'd. About 50 miles into the trip, had another bubble.

Tires are almost 7 years old. My trailer tire rule is, "one blow-out or separation, change them all, if they're over 5years old". New set this winter!

Last edited by FASTDIESEL; 09-24-2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• max-maniac
                                max-maniac commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yea I guess you talked to Josh and he told me of your tire issue. Totally understand how that goes. Wondering what kind of tires you use as my luck I only go 2 to 3 years at most on a set of trailer tires.
                            Working...
                            X