Live From the Dave Duell Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live From the Dave Duell Classic

I won't be there this year, but I'm hoping others will keep us informed on this thread.

Doug Duell arrived last night and marked off 70 pits for the Exclusive use of NSS Racers.

176.jpg

The weather outlook is not optimal, but this event will go on - even if it finishes on Monday or in Joliet. You have to be there to advance towards NSS' biggest purse.

If you are at the event, please update with photos and the goings on.
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Parking is going good....37 NSS cars here before noon. Weather is starting looking better Friday and Saturday....

Comment

See you guys and gals Fri. AM.
      1965 Malibu SS - "Tennessee Flash" NSS

Comment

48 NSS cars here now. Everybody had a big day of test and tune. Weather was good today hot 3200 ft of air. Going to Toots tonight....report back tomorrow!!!!!!

Comment

We are up to 54 cars today at the DDC. Not bad considering the weather forecast. We have had rain most of the day but about 5 oclock we finally got on the track with Q1. First round of class followed and we just finished up round 2 of class. We still have C and B NSS to finish in the morning. A/NSS and FX split the money after round 1 because of the late hour of racing.

Here are the class winners, G/NSS Winner Bernie Lawrence
          F/NSS Winner Butch Cassidy RU Bobby Hill
          E/NSS Winner Al Wilson
          D/NSS Winner Gary Beemer RU Larry McLendon
          C/NSS Final Jimmy Ray Corky Bumpus
          B/NSS 4 left Bruce Lang TD Holland Jim Guy Dale Mears
          A/NSS 6 racers split
          FX Shootout 6 racers split
          Q3 and finnish up class eliminations in the morning and will race tomorrow with Sunday not looking good with rain coming back in.

Thanks, Doug

Comment

todaysNo automatic alt text available.

Comment

Jim Guy vs Brent Wheeler last night.

Comment

Final Q Sheet

Comment

Round 1 match ups

Comment

Round 2 match ups

Comment

Thanks for the updates Thug
                      Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
                      Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Working...
                      X