X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building the Texas Thug

Follow the thread at MoparStyle

http://www.moparstyle.com/forums/for...the-texas-thug

Texas Thug is a 1965 Coronet hardtop that I've races since 2003 Originally it was a 383 4-speed street racer {"data-align":"none","da
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

good to see it going togeather.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your progress. You did great.

Comment

Quite honestly, the building of the Thug has been stalled because of other priorities and breaking the race cars. however the Thug's transmission has been gone through and rebuilt - and today I painted it burgandy, which is the main color of the Thug.

A full can of Krylon Burgundy, then another full can an hour later.

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

You are getting to be a heck of a trans painter
          POPPAJ
          "WHOMPIN WEDGE"
          Koffel's Place 557cu.in. B-1
          John Holt Chassis

Comment

lol

Next work is to dissemble and reassemble Motor going into it

Comment

Working...
            X