Anyone of you Texas folks near Blackwell Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone of you Texas folks near Blackwell Texas

I am interested in a 40ft gooseneck trailer thats in Blackwell Texas. I am way up in Aurora Ohio and just wonder if someone is close that can just give it a look over to see if it would be worth a trip down there to see it myself. I can pay someone for their time.

Thanks,
    Russ
    sigpic

It's 400 miles from me. I can't think of anyone that lives out that way. Sorry...

Comment

Thanks DW,

I did find someone that about 50 miles from there and hopefully he can work out a time to see the trailer with the owner for me. If all looks good I'll be making a 24 hour drive down your way!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Yup, I live by Trannyman (Doug Watkins)
        Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
        Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Well I guess the trailer got sold the day before my contact was to go see it for me. No problem as I'm not in a hurry but this one did fit the size and content of what I am looking for and at a reasonable price.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X