Congrats To Tony Smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats To Tony Smith

Fellow Texan (and all around good guy) Tony Smith not only won the SHRA Finals event in Denton, Tx in the wee hours of the morning Saturday Night/Sunday Morning - but he also the very closely contested SHRA NSS Championship for 2016.

Tony is one of the NSS Racers who administers the NSS Class of SHRA, and one f the hardest working. I made it to a pair of SHRA races this year, and it is a very Close knit group of guys, who all pitch it to see that the NSS Class Runs smooth.

Congrats again Tony.
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Tony is the type of racer who will help you tune on your car, feed you and then beat you in the finals!!! Great friend and fellow racer. Really enjoy racing with these guys.

Doc

Comment

Congrats on Runner up for event Kent
      Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
      Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Thanks, Dave. Looking forward to you joining in the fun next year, excellent series close to home!

Comment

I had a blast this year. We have a good group of racers, and hope to expand our car count again next year. It is nice to race at tracks that are an easy days drive from home! Tony did a great job this year and definitely had to earn his championship! Hell going the last couple of rounds he was very worried that his tranny was failing. It had just enough left in it to get the job done.

Congrats Tony, See you at the banquet!

-Dave

Comment

Working...
          X