• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cars naked

at the body shop
    [IMG][/IMG]

When's your first race Jim?
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

first race probably not until May, car should be back from the body shop at the end of March, should be ready by mid April

Comment

Why the new paint? I always thought it looked pretty good. Your not painting it Sunburst Orange are you?
        Doug

Comment

Originally posted by dvw View Post
          Why the new paint? I always thought it looked pretty good. Your not painting it Sunburst Orange are you?
          Doug
          no orange, plain white again, Doug you set the bar extremely high with your beautiful 64, I'd be embrassed to be line up next you. Your car is over the top! You did an outstanding job! I just want to be respectable, my old white 64 has been pretty good to me over the years. She deserved a little sprucin' up.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by NSS Guy View Post
            no orange, plain white again, Doug you set the bar extremely high with your beautiful 64, I'd be embrassed to be line up next you. Your car is over the top! You did an outstanding job! I just want to be respectable, my old white 64 has been pretty good to me over the years. She deserved a little sprucin' up.

Jim
            Ah But mine doesn't have any round wins. Soon hopefully soon. I got a lot to catch up to the white car.
            Doug

Comment

Wow Jim I'm shocked!, now it's going to be beautiful and deadly! what a combo! good for you !
              Russ

Comment

Working...
              X