No announcement yet.

pampered and Loaded Dually Crewcab with Air Bags and Hidden 30K Gooseneck Hitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pampered and Loaded Dually Crewcab with Air Bags and Hidden 30K Gooseneck Hitch

$20000 Kustom Paint. Get's thumbs up every time

Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Selling my Cowboy Cadillac. King Ranch, $20,000 custom paint with truck disassembled and reassembled - pearl metallic red was $1000 gallon - my price; blacked out bumpers/running board and lights; LED tail lights; air bags and hidden 30K gooseneck; custom grill; Blue Ox controls and wiring to flat tow; new tires and front spindles; transmission pan dropped and clean, engine had all revisions (head studs, Intake boiled out, EGR by-pass, hoses, clamps, pump up seals... and runs like a champ), new front brakes...

Interior shots. King Ranch saddle leather Captains chairs front and back, sun roof, navigation, Lincoln Navigator steering wheel, uplift buttons, CB, inverter, auto air ride controller manual 4x4 controls, electric rear window, heated power seats, ....

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Not and scratch, dent, chip, rip, tear, or dink. Paint buffs to mirror finish.

New black carpet and custom floor mats.

Wired to be flat towed in back of motorhome,

Welded on Blue Ox Tow bar mounts

Fresh matched tires

Works hard

Looks better than new.

$20,000

Pay for the paint job, and get the truck free

Comment

This s what it looked like wen I bought new.

Comment

I like the Black carpet better

Comment

No cheap paint job here!

Properly disassembled and scruffed; flawless basecoat ($1000 gallon for the Cadillac pearl metallic red), color sand, and mile deep clearcoat; wet sand and polish; and then assembled with new blackout parts and LED lights. Over $20,000 spent and it gets more compliments per mile than any other vehicle I've owned.

Comment

Trucks & Trailers Beasley, $20,000 custom paint job King Ranch Package Flat towable/Dingy 4X4 Harley Headlights, LED tail lights Custom grill Smoke...

Comment

Working...
              X