Very Clean 1960 Plymouth 2dr Hardtop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Clean 1960 Plymouth 2dr Hardtop

This is a very clean roller with all of its trim. It is the first year for Mopar to be legal in NSS -- but would also make an excellent Kustom, or to restore as a street car. I've been following 60 Plymouth prices for a long time and they're both rare and expensive. Finding trim is near impossible -- so this car is a bonus. The steering wheel (when in restored condition) on this car go for close to $3000, and I've seen cores go for over $1000 on eBay. I originally bought this car to make into a NSS race car -- but went with the wagon instead. I was going to make it into a NSS car for Dallas -- but the economy has me downsizing my life -- and this is one of the many toys that has to go.
    The Price is $9000 Firm.

Attached Files
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

My birthday is this week........just sayin

Comment

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Sold and in Florida

Comment

Working...
        X