X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Rat

Shop Rat Wanted – Richmond, TX

Posted on August 10, 2013

My Race Shop in Richmond, Texas is looking for a Part Time Shop Rat to wash cars, keep the shop clean, prepare/load the rig for races, and to assist the shop manager with working on the cars.

Hours are M-F 9am-2pm (with two 15 minute breaks) when we’re not out of town racing, which is about 8 times a year. Shop is also closed the week between Christmas and New Years. Starting pay is $7.25hr with raise to $7.50hr after three months, and $7.75hr after 9 months.

Could lead to full time employment and/or a better opportunity.

If you are mechanically inclined, dependable, honest, and would like to work in a race shop and gain experience of working in a drag racing shop — email me at davetheoldhippie @ gmail.com telling me why I should consider you.

Share on Facebook
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

no longer needed
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Working...
    X