1967 Chevelle SS, TurnKey.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1967 Chevelle SS, TurnKey.

Putting out feelers for my 67 Chevelle. Ran it in NSS/A Car should be legal for NSS or NMC, Not legal in Victory series because of the single carb.
    Fresh 540" Dart Big Block, Dart Aluminum Heads and Intake, Single 4bbl 850 Holley. Trap speeds 132-134mph. New Radiator, electric fans and water pump. Deep Groove Alternator.
    Powerglide Trans With ATI Convertor, JW Bellhousing, Blanket
    4:30 12 Bolt GM rear end.
    Stock rear 4 Link Suspension upgraded with Hotchkiss Adjustable upper control arms, Metco aluminum bottom arms fully adjustable sway bar. Qa1 shocks. 29x10x15 rear tires. Stock rear wheel wells, no tubs.
    4 Wheel Disc Brakes
    Near perfect paint in almost Show car condition, Cowl induction fiberglass hood, fiberglass bumpers. Rest of the car is steel, No Lexan. Windows roll up and down.
    Runs straight You won't find a cleaner car than this. Car has never let me down. Always starts, always runs straight, you don't even have to charge it between rounds.
    Asking $37,500.00
    Located Near Houston Texas
    Contact Doug at mcc5707@comcast.net

56403 Original Miles

I made it to two races last year and it's really not looking up for this year. Same old story, It's just become too far to make any NSS Races. Kids and wife lost interest, just to far to travel alone.

No joy rides.

I can attest to the fact that it is a beautiful, consistent, and dependable car.

However, you and Slim ought to get together and try to make a couple races a year. Dave Duell, Hot Rod Reunion, the Memphis combo aren't as far as the others. My closest race is 900 miles and some are as far as 1200 miles, but you get use to the drive.
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Working...
    X