It anint cheap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It anint cheap

1965 Plymouth 2 dr post Belveder 540ci indy headed big block everything is fresh, motor has 4 -1/8 mile passes on it. all msd equipt. New aluminum radiator, with indy reverse flow waterpump , cools the cylinder heads first. crankfired ignition with starter saver, duel edelbrock 750cfm carbs, magnaflow fuel pump, 670 lift comp cam and roller lifters. TTi headers ,fresh trans/new 5000 stall convertor with new trans blanket. Tubuler A arms, front disc brakes new drum brakes rear,new master cylinder. Was low qualifier at the St Louis Monster Mopar 2012 NSS/A Victory Series. fresh red paint and ready to race ,Also 24 ft Pace shadow trailor with new tires with mag wheels and brakes , winch and Honda power plant 2 alloy overhead cabinets with matching roll cabinet on the floor .IT'S NOT CHEAP SO NO TIRE KICKERS. If you add it all up you might be close to 40 or 45 thousand I didn't keep track of expenses because I didn't want to know !!!
    The car is 12 miles from St Louis in southern Illinois.
    Contact WEDGEDAVE See picture in staging lanes
    Last edited by wedgedave; 08-17-2013, 10:26 AM.

What the heck Dave? you quitting? say it isn't so!!!
    Russ

Comment

Russ more when I see you, I'm going to try make it to the World Series next weekend , my Dodge Hemi took a dump on me and shook all the intake valve seats out, one of Chryslers brillant ideas. Powdered sinterd seats are not worth a dam. Trying to round up a something to tow with. All the trucks in my family, and everyone is using them, but not going to give up just yet.

Comment

Photos will help
        Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
        Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
        Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

The Hustlin Hoosier is also for sale . Not cheap either but a great race car!

Comment

the only photo I have is on here but don't know how to move it to the add

Comment

Double click on the lower picture for a larger photo in the staging lane section

Comment

Here you go. I left you a PM, please shoot me specs and a price.
                Cheers 747.

Comment

How many more spec"s do you need . all I can add is 2 optimu redtop batterys with Optimu charger all windows are plastic except vent windows, the windshield is a funny car windshield, it has a slight bulge in it and the price is $30,000 very firm NO TIRE KICKERS!!! FOB IN BELLVILLE, ILLINOIS

Comment

Originally posted by wedgedave View Post
                    How many more spec"s do you need . all I can add is 2 optimu redtop batterys with Optimu charger all windows are plastic except vent windows, the windshield is a funny car windshield, it has a slight bulge in it and the price is $30,000 very firm NO TIRE KICKERS!!! FOB IN BELLVILLE, ILLINOIS

Got my glasses on now. That's enough on the specs. Pics would be nice and Roger on the NO TIRE KICKERS!!! Got it. and Thanks. Bill

Comment

I've sold a lot of stuff at: http://www.moparstyle.com/classifiedads/

Free ads with up to 10 free photo uploads.

Take some photos and place an ad there -- and it will sell quick.

Comment

Bill I sent you an Email today let me no if youget it.

Comment

Originally posted by wedgedave View Post
                          Bill I sent you an Email today let me no if youget it.
                          Howdy Dave. Nope, no pics in the email. Sorry, dang them computers. Try sending one or two per email, maybe that's it.

Good Luck

Bill

Comment

Here you go Dave. I'm about to leave China, hope this helps. Bill

Comment

Is this still for sale? I'm cleaning up the classifieds.

Comment

Working...
                              X