Calendar Layout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Layout

Dave, the calendar display on my computer always shows Friday on the left column and Thursday on the right (instead of Sunday, Saturday). Anyway to correct this?

This Calendar?

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	41.0 KB ID:	28280
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Yes, but mine looks like this:

http://www.1960plymouth.com/drag/NSS_Calendar.pdf

Comment

It has to be something in you User Profile (the area you set up time zone and other preferences) where you have to have your the Week starting with a day other than Sunday.

Comment

http://www.nssracing.com/forums/help#account_overview/account_settings

How do I change my settings?

You can change your account settings by clicking on your username in the top right corner of the vBulletin site. This will provide a dropdown menu. From here select "User Settings".

On the settings page, you will see up to five tabs. Profile, Settings, Privacy, Notifications and Subscriptions. These are:
          • Profile - This is the public information that is shown to everyone. You can control who sees your information on the Privacy tab.
          • Account - This tab contains the settings for your account and allows you some control over how things are presented to you on the system.
          • Privacy - This allows you to control who has access to your information.
          • Notifications - This tab controls how you are notified of new content you are interested in.
          • Subscriptions - If subscriptions are available for purchase, they will be managed here. You can purchase new subscriptions or cancel existing ones. Subscriptions can provide additional permissions, enhanced posting rights or simply be a way of supporting the site.

There may be additional tabs depending on your permissions and site offerings.

Comment

OK, that fixed it. Just changed from central to eastern time zone in my preferences. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X